“I never thought I’d be writing a testimonial to what I essentially thought at first was a clever marketing ploy to get people (women) to buy your book. Since all my “strategies” with men weren’t working, I decided to give you a shot, and ordered “Catch Him and Keep Him”. That was the best investment I’ve ever made. Your words ring true, not only for relationships, but for life. Ever since I’ve started following your advice I am experiencing a sense of liberation and confidence I had not known before.
And, best of all, I’ve finally attracted the attention of the man I’ve had my sights on, practically without even trying to ! You’re right. If you truly want positive change to take place in your life, it has to start from within. Thank you.”
He’s dating someone else.
- What his actions are saying.
- Never let a guy who is with someone else keep sharing their feelings with you.
- Love equation.
You’re attracted to a guy but you’re not sure if he likes you as more than a friend so you confess your feelings to him.His actions only confuse you more – you just don’t know what it means. And now he’s stopped all contact with you.
- A secret women don’t get.
- Choices And The Paradox Of Attraction
- Giving him the “ewww” feeling.
- Don’t get heavy with him.
- Don’t confess your love.
- If you want to know how he feels about you, do something to ATTRACT HIM.
Using this magic can help you find out who he is before it becomes a problem. Without it you could get your heart broken and never see it coming.
- How your instincts know more than your conscious mind recognizes.
- The magic is pre-wired.
- You have two choices and what they are.
- Build a foundation of understanding.
- Important concepts on how to use your intuition the right way.
Are you a successful women struggling attracting men? The difference between masculine and feminine energy and how to use it.
- You can’t “think” a man into feeling something for you.
- Does not having the love and relationship you truly want in your life change how you act as a woman?
- No matter what a woman does for a living, and no matter how much money she makes, none of that is going to make a man FEEL anything for a woman.
- 7 Reasons why you fail and how to stop doing them.
It’s tough for men to get in touch with their feelings and share them with someone. Want to stand out among other women. Learn how to use this button.
- Why men can’t share their feelings.
- Why it’s up to you to communicate to him.
- How to plan and approach issue in your life.
- Positive and negative intentions.
- Worst mistakes you can make with a man.
Women do feel an emotion called attraction bad boys. Why don’t women pick the right guys? Kissing up, convincing and being nice can kill attraction.
- Improving your ability to know what a good man looks like for YOU.
- Help you pick ONLY the right men now and in the future.
- What people value the most.
- The magic of connection and chemistry.
Your fears are taking over your emotions. This is a crash course in dating and four ways to lead to love and happiness. Not friends with benefits.
- Dating Rule: DON’T EVER try to start things with a man at a casual and purely physical level if you EVER want the option for something more meaningful or long- term.
- Know yourself and what you want.
- Stick to your standards.
- Female values.
- Male values.
- What creates deeper attraction and love with men.
It doesn’t have to be a game if you know how attraction works for him. Great impressions from the start. Men make instant judgments about you.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Context is everything.
- Learn What Actually creates attraction for him.
- When and how to be unpredictable.
- Something more than physical attraction.
Men are more likely to commit when you create a positive experience with him. A positive mindset creates fun exciting experiences for the both of you. Your emotions and how you communicate creates what a man needs to feel.
- Develop control over your emotions.
- Imagining the best possible outcome.
- Adopting a positive mindset.
- Negative tension and the distance between you and him.
Are you hiding your feelings from him? Do you hold them in until they explode? These a huge mistakes which cause unwanted drama. Positive results.
- Big mistakes you make with men.
- Complaining, frustration, bringing up past issues, arguments and disappointments.
- Needing to understand what’s going on inside his mind.
- Needing to understand what causes you to make “The Big Mistake.”
- How to avoid making the big mistake
You’re going to make mistakes with men and its going to stop you from living an amazing love life. These are the most common. Avoid them for success.
- Betting Your Love Life On His “Potential”
- Assuming You “Get” Men & Their Psychology
- Pretending To Be Something For A Man
- Sharing How You “Feel” Too Early With Him
- Misreading The Important “Signals” That Men Send
- Relying On Your Natural Ability To Judge A Man’s Character
- Expecting A Relationship To Make You Happy
- Trying To “Convince” Him To Like You Or Love You
- Not Knowing What To Do In Each Type Of Situation
- Not Getting Help
Limited beliefs, secret excuses, getting results, being aware for more power, and lighting the dark spots of yourself and your relationships with men.
- The power of your beliefs about men and relationships
- Identifying your limited beliefs and the common situations with men that create them
- Putting your new awareness of limiting beliefs to work in your love life
Ever wonder how some women have no trouble finding a man who is willing to commit? Or how some men say they’re not ready or the timing is not right?
- She’s not looking to him to fill a job description
- She shows him she’s wiling to walk away
- His life is much better with her in it than without
Three areas of maturity to look for from a man which will tell you about his commitment ability. Get the best approach in your conversations with him.
- Maturity Area 1: Work
- Maturity Area 2: Friends
- Maturity Area 3: Family
- Getting the answer you need from him with the best approach
- How getting him to talk about his friends can help you
Learn the three things that makes a man want to be exclusive with just you.
- Maintain your power in the relationship.
- What being selective actually does to him.
- How to make him think it’s HIS idea.
Why he doesn’t want to talk about it and what you should be doing instead.
- The more the convincer pushes, the more the resister resists!
- Men want to LIVE a relationship rather than talk about it.
- A man also wants to feel that you want HIM, not just a commitment.
Men have three stages of commitment, here’s what they are.
- Stage 1: Courtship.
- Stage 2: The Uncommitted Relationship.
- Stage 3. The Committed Relationship.
Everything above was written exclusively by Christian Carter – You can pick up his book and sign up to his free newsletter here… Christian Carter – Catch Him and Keep him
Check out Christian’s entire catalog below:
(outside links to “catch him keep him” – click on image to read more…)
Make Or Break Moments With Men
15 make or break moments with men which equals a complete guide map to each critical moment in your relationship. Find out what all 15 are and what you can do about mastering those moments with men.
- Steps, Tips & Techniques To Ace Critical Moments
- How To Have Lasting Relationship Success
- What To Do So He’ll Get Closer In EVERY Moment
- 4+ hours of powerful video: tools, techniques and exercises
“Here’s Exactly What To Do In “Make Or Break” Moments That Determine Whether Your Man Falls More Deeply In Love, Or Changes His Mind And Leaves”