“I never thought I’d be writing a testimonial to what I essentially thought at first was a clever marketing ploy to get people (women) to buy your book.
Since all my “strategies” with men weren’t working, I decided to give you a shot, and ordered “Catch Him and Keep Him”.
That was the best investment I’ve ever made.
Your words ring true, not only for relationships, but for life.
Ever since I’ve started following your advice I am experiencing a sense of liberation and confidence I had not known before.
And, best of all, I’ve finally attracted the attention of the man I’ve had my sights on, practically without even trying to !
You’re right. If you truly want positive change to take place in your life, it has to start from within. Thank you.”
Everything below was written exclusively by Christian Carter – You can pick up his book and sign up to his free newsletter here… Christian Carter – Catch Him and Keep him
About Christian Carter: Since 2005, Christian Carter has helped over 3 million women become more successful with men, dating and relationships.
He helps women understand the male perspective on attraction, dating and commitment, and why men behave the way they do in relationships.
Readers see Christian as that no-nonsense guy friend who will give them the inside scoop on what a man wants and what he’s really thinking.
“He’s dating someone else both still sharing his feelings with you. There’s still a connection and so you want him back. Is this the right thing to do. Should you try to get him back? What his actions are saying. Never let a guy who is with someone else keep sharing their feelings with you. Move on.”
He’s dating someone else.
- What his actions are saying.
- Never let a guy who is with someone else keep sharing their feelings with you.
- Love equation.
“Ever tell a guy you like him and he pulls back? What is the eww factor? If you want to know how he feels about you do something to attract him. Before you confess your feelings to him… Learn about choices and the paradox of attraction. Don’t trigger an emotion in him that repels him. Don’t get heavy with him.”
You’re attracted to a guy but you’re not sure if he likes you as more than a friend so you confess your feelings to him.His actions only confuse you more – you just don’t know what it means. And now he’s stopped all contact with you.
- A secret women don’t get.
- Choices And The Paradox Of Attraction
- Giving him the “ewww” feeling.
- Don’t get heavy with him.
- Don’t confess your love.
- If you want to know how he feels about you, do something to ATTRACT HIM.
“Using this magic can help you find out who he is before it’s a problem. How to use your intuition positively. Learn how to recognize the good men from the bad men. Men suck. Men don’t make sense. You can’t figure everything out. Be patient and let your intuition talk to you. Ask question. Be positive. Erase your fear & doubt.”
Using this magic can help you find out who he is before it becomes a problem. Without it you could get your heart broken and never see it coming.
- How your instincts know more than your conscious mind recognizes.
- The magic is pre-wired.
- You have two choices and what they are.
- Build a foundation of understanding.
- Important concepts on how to use your intuition the right way.
“The difference between masculine and feminine energy and how to use it. 7 Reasons why you’re failing with men. Smart enough to be dangerous. Believing the myth men don’t like successful women. Success won’t get you there. Strategies don’t cross over. Preventing men from feeling something for you. Being in control.”
Are you a successful women struggling attracting men? The difference between masculine and feminine energy and how to use it.
- You can’t “think” a man into feeling something for you.
- Does not having the love and relationship you truly want in your life change how you act as a woman?
- No matter what a woman does for a living, and no matter how much money she makes, none of that is going to make a man FEEL anything for a woman.
- 7 Reasons why you fail and how to stop doing them.
“It’s tough for men to get in touch with their feelings and share them. Does he freak out when you mention his feelings? It’s up to you to learn how to communicate with him better. Men have a secret button you can push to make that happen. The primer. Casual introduction. Positive strokes. Honesty. Active listening.”
It’s tough for men to get in touch with their feelings and share them with someone. Want to stand out among other women. Learn how to use this button.
- Why men can’t share their feelings.
- Why it’s up to you to communicate to him.
- How to plan and approach issue in your life.
- Positive and negative intentions.
- Worst mistakes you can make with a man.
“3 questions which can change your dating and relationship forever. This is why you’re attracted to the bad boy and why the nice guy just doesn’t do it for you. There’s little value in something you don’t have to work for. Bad boys offer something those nice guy don’t and it’s why too many of you pick the wrong guy for you.”
Women do feel an emotion called attraction bad boys. Why don’t women pick the right guys? Kissing up, convincing and being nice can kill attraction.
- Improving your ability to know what a good man looks like for YOU.
- Help you pick ONLY the right men now and in the future.
- What people value the most.
- The magic of connection and chemistry.
“You have feelings for your friend and started a friends with benefit relationship. After you were intimate with him a few times you told him how felt and he took it as you wanting a relationship. He got upset and now you don’t know what to do. Know yourself. Find your standards. Know your needs. Be and stay in control.”
Your fears are taking over your emotions. This is a crash course in dating and four ways to lead to love and happiness. Not friends with benefits.
- Dating Rule: DON’T EVER try to start things with a man at a casual and purely physical level if you EVER want the option for something more meaningful or long- term.
- Know yourself and what you want.
- Stick to your standards.
- Female values.
- Male values.
- What creates deeper attraction and love with men.
“It doesn’t have to be a game. Know how attraction works for him. Great impressions from the start. Men make judgments about you. Create a deep connection with him and you will attract him with no games. Ask questions. Stay in context. Learn about men. Be unpredictable. Create something more than physical attraction.”
It doesn’t have to be a game if you know how attraction works for him. Great impressions from the start. Men make instant judgments about you.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Context is everything.
- Learn What Actually creates attraction for him.
- When and how to be unpredictable.
- Something more than physical attraction.
“Are you hiding your feelings from him? Do you hold them in until they explode? These huge mistakes can easily cause unwanted drama. How you talk to a man about the relationship can be a huge mistake. Do this for positive results instead. Understand what goes on inside his mind. What causes you to make this mistake.”
Are you hiding your feelings from him? Do you hold them in until they explode? These a huge mistakes which cause unwanted drama. Positive results.
- Big mistakes you make with men.
- Complaining, frustration, bringing up past issues, arguments and disappointments.
- Needing to understand what’s going on inside his mind.
- Needing to understand what causes you to make “The Big Mistake.”
- How to avoid making the big mistake
“Don’t let mistakes that stop you from enjoying an amazing love life. Success in dating and relationships. Relying on his potential. Assuming you get men. Pretending. Sharing how you feel too early. Misreading his signals. Expecting a relationship to make you happy. Trying to convince him to like you and a few more.”
You’re going to make mistakes with men and its going to stop you from living an amazing love life. These are the most common. Avoid them for success.
- Betting Your Love Life On His “Potential”
- Assuming You “Get” Men & Their Psychology
- Pretending To Be Something For A Man
- Sharing How You “Feel” Too Early With Him
- Misreading The Important “Signals” That Men Send
- Relying On Your Natural Ability To Judge A Man’s Character
- Expecting A Relationship To Make You Happy
- Trying To “Convince” Him To Like You Or Love You
- Not Knowing What To Do In Each Type Of Situation
- Not Getting Help
“Limited beliefs, secret excuses, getting results, being aware for more power, and lighting the dark spots of yourself and your relationships with men. Why negative thoughts or beliefs are limiting your success in relationships and love. Identify your problems by becoming aware of them so you can begin to change them.”
Limited beliefs, secret excuses, getting results, being aware for more power, and lighting the dark spots of yourself and your relationships with men.
- The power of your beliefs about men and relationships
- Identifying your limited beliefs and the common situations with men that create them
- Putting your new awareness of limiting beliefs to work in your love life
“Three areas of maturity to look for from a man to tell you about his commitment ability. Get the best approach in your conversations with him. Maturity areas to look for in his life are his job or work, his family, and his friends. Get him to talk about those specific things, learn if he’s ready for a relationship.”
Ever wonder how some women have no trouble finding a man who is willing to commit? Or how some men say they’re not ready or the timing is not right?
- She’s not looking to him to fill a job description
- She shows him she’s wiling to walk away
- His life is much better with her in it than without
“Ever wonder how some women have no trouble finding a man who is willing to commit? Or how some men say they’re not ready or the timing is not right? Their secret is they’re not look for a guy to fill a job description. She’s willing to walk away. His life is better with her in it.”
Three areas of maturity to look for from a man which will tell you about his commitment ability. Get the best approach in your conversations with him.
- Maturity Area 1: Work
- Maturity Area 2: Friends
- Maturity Area 3: Family
- Getting the answer you need from him with the best approach
- How getting him to talk about his friends can help you
“You can’t force a commitment on a man. It never works. How to maintain your power in the relationship. He wants you to be selective, it makes him want you more. Why and how that happens. Make him think it was his idea to commit to you, Having the right attitude changes everything for you and your man.”
Learn the three things that makes a man want to be exclusive with just you.
- Maintain your power in the relationship.
- What being selective actually does to him.
- How to make him think it’s HIS idea.
“The convincer, pusher, & reisistor. If you’re the convincer you could push a man to withdraw. You’ll feel insecure and he could go silent. Understand his commitment time. Break the cycle. Create a positive foundation. Get him to experience the good moments. This is why talking about your relationship could hurt it.”
Why he doesn’t want to talk about it and what you should be doing instead.
- The more the convincer pushes, the more the resister resists!
- Men want to LIVE a relationship rather than talk about it.
- A man also wants to feel that you want HIM, not just a commitment.
“Men have commitment stages and knowing where he’s at with you and how to handle each one will help you feel less confused and more confident with him. They start with courtship. Move to the uncommitted relationship. And then along to the committed relationship. Learn what to do at each stage with a guy.”
Men have three stages of commitment, here’s what they are.
- Stage 1: Courtship.
- Stage 2: The Uncommitted Relationship.
- Stage 3. The Committed Relationship.
“Have you ever wondered what makes a guy think, believe, and feel you’re the one for him? If you ask lots of men, and we have what makes them want to spend their lives with a woman in a committed relationship these four reasons is always listed at the top. This is what a man needs to feel with you.”
Check out Christian’s entire catalog below:
Find out what all 15 are and what you can do about mastering those moments with men.
Here’s Exactly What To Do In “Make Or Break” Moments That Determine Whether Your Man Falls More Deeply In Love, Or Changes His Mind And Leaves
Learn How To Flip The “Commitment Switch” In Your Man.
Avoid The Typical Male Resistance, Withdrawal And Confusing Ups & Downs That Get In The Way Of A Lasting Commitment… And Learn The Secrets That Will Make Him Start Begging YOU To Get Serious
Inside the mind of men shows you how understanding men in every way can and will help you to attract men.
Easily Create A Connection That Goes BEYOND Physical Attraction & Sparks A Deep Emotional Bond.
So He Feels Compelled To Being With You & ONLY YOU For The Long Term.
Why Men Pull Away From Some Women… But Fall Head Over Heels For Others
Can you think of a time or experience with a man when you KNEW it was YOU who screwed up? Maybe you got a little freaked out or jealous over something small, and you lost control over your emotions and drove your man away.
Stop Pushing Love Away: Transform Yourself Into Into A Love Magnet.
If You Don’t Know What Your Man Is Thinking, Then He’s Probably Thinking Of Leaving.
Here’s How To Find Out Exactly What’s Going On In His Head So You Can Re-Ignite His Love And Create An Intimate Connection That Lasts A Lifetime… Even If He’s Already Thinking Of Leaving
Mr. Right Is Online Looking For You RIGHT NOW… Here’s How To Make Sure He Doesn’t Make A Love Connection With Someone Else.
4 Steps To Identify If He’s The Type Of QUALITY Man You’re Looking For.
My Finding Love Online Program Will Give You A Shortcut To Meeting The Right Man Online… And Creating A Great Relationship With Him