Written by David Wygant, the most successful and charismatic relationship expert in the business.
I just couldn’t help myself… In here, I’m going to share with you my response to an email I received from a reader.
It highlights one of the most prevalent MINDSET PROBLEMS that keep women from having the successful relationships they want.
And it’s so frustrating for me…because I see so many FANTASTIC women SABOTAGE their own dating success by having this mindset.
So when I got this email the other day, I decided I absolutely needed to share it with all of you. I could feel this woman’s pain and frustration coming right through the computer screen…
Have you ever felt like this woman? If so, then you need to pay attention to what I told her…
“David, I have so many first dates. How come I don’t get a second date? Why are so many men not attracted to me?
Let’s break this down…
When you’re out on a date, are you being flirtatious?
- Are you complimenting the guy?
- Are you touching him at all on his arm? On his shoulder?
- Are you leaning in when he speaks?
- Are you smiling and laughing at his stupid jokes?
Basically, think about how much time are you spending in the moment and flirting versus how much time you are spending thinking about how much he likes you?
In order to secure a second date, you need to realize that you may need to go on 50 first dates before you have a second date.
STOP JUDGING YOUR DATING LIFE!
Don’t worry about your “batting average,” but instead enjoy each date, be present in the moment, and be flirtatious.
I know what you’re thinking:
“David, what do you mean I might have to go on 50 dates before I get a second date?”
That is obviously an extreme example to make a point…
…BUT what you need to take away from it is that it’s your ATTITUDE and MINDSET that needs to change.
Dating is all about learning how to relate with yourself. It’s not about keeping statistics and judging yourself on numbers that don’t mean anything.
When you learn to truly relate to yourself, you will have no trouble getting second dates.
- If you believe that you’re a great person and that you’re a fantastic catch, then you’ll get second dates.
- If you embrace your body, your face and your mind, YOU WILL GET SECOND DATES.
- If you flirt with men so that they know you are sexually interested in them, then you will get second dates.
The only way to learn how to do this, is to go out on “throw away dates.”
These are dates that are going to teach you how to flirt, how to relax, and how to feel totally comfortable around men.
To those of you that have read my blog, or listened to any of my courses, you know that I teach you how to do “hello practice.”
This is one of the BEST TOOLS to getting confident around men!
“Hello practice” is where you say hello to EVERYONE you see, so that you’re more relaxed when you speak to men.
In order to be a “good dater,” you have to go out and date. It may take you 10 dates … or it may take you 50 dates.
Once you’re relaxed in the presence of a man, you WILL start to see your second date ratio increase.
So, get out of the house, put up a profile on match.com, and do whatever it takes. Start accepting as many dates as you can.
After all … a date a day keeps the love doctor away.
This is something that you CAN do, and that you NEED to do right away. There are no shortcuts. There’s also no excuse or reason why you can’t be totally confident and successful in your dating life.
Part of doing this is to break through all of your fears and excuses…
…when you do that you will never be frustrated by your dating life again – and will in fact begin to TRULY ENJOY IT!
Getting second dates can be so much easier when you know how to really connect with a guy…
Get more wonderful advice from David Wygant here at The Approach:
- How To Take Control Over Your Dating Life – Doing Something Different
- The Number One Reason Men Won’t Approach You Even When He Notices You
- Why You Need To Start Thinking Like A Man – Secrets To Meeting Men
- Break Relationship Man Code – The Art of Talk, Signals, and Actions
- Change Your Dating Life By Taking ATTRACTION ACTION
- He Is Not Texting or Calling – When Is It Time To Delete His Number?
- Who Calls First Online – Stress Free Dating
- 5 Simple Ways to be more Attractive By Changing Your Lifestyle